Just Food Chutney 250 gm
Rice, Moong Dal, Chana Dal, Jeera, Dhania, Haldi, Chilli, Tejpata, Sugar, Salt, Oil.
- Put to boil 850 ml water in a handi/vessel.
- Add the mix and stir it on low flame for 2 mins, partially cover the lid and let it cook for 15 mins.
- Adjust the flame to get the desired thickness.
- To enhance taste add dehydrated peas, Cauliflower, chopped carrots, and beans along with the mix and add salt.
- Your Khichuri is ready as the water dries up according to your liking.
- For faster cooking use pressure cooker.